Thursday, October 15,2009

I have a Susan story.
When I was growing up, my nickname was Susie. About 50% of the time my Mother called me Susie. I loved it. And I named my first daughter Susanna. I had a friend in college named Susan from Hacienda Heights :) and a Sue mentor from Grants Pass :) and a Susanna friend from Switzerland, Schweiz, and also enjoyed the name and my nickname! So how could we not choose it. If our first child Jonathan had been a girl, he would have been Susanna!
So my Mom, my daughter Susanna, and myself are at a cute little restaurant and we bow our heads to thank the Lord for the food. My Mom says, Susie, will you pray? And Susanna and I both proceed to start praying. Immediately we all burst out laughing! What fun! Finally one of us prayed and we enjoyed our meal and time together!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

At The Door Bowdoin Bulletin 2023

August 30, 2015

December 2011