Monday-Saturday, October 5-10, 2009

Incredibly fun, busy week! Included taking my Dad to Grants Pass's latest new restaurant, Taprock! Taprock is right on the Rogue River and is very nice. He spent most of the time examining the different woods used on the walls and framing. My husband spent most of his time looking at the salmon swimming by - I have never seen that many fish at once in the river. Today I made bread for Jacob at his request - which was nice - I am a breadmaker since before I had a family thanks to my Mom, some friends who made bread, and a summer of SIL (Summer Institute of Linguistics) with one of the teachers making bread for us every Thursday evening! I found it a delightful part of life and have included it since then. I wrote about bread already and will probably write about it again. Helping our Aunt with some special needs was also part of our week. She is so much better. And I am looking forward to making some scarves with some burgundy silk I found.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

At The Door Bowdoin Bulletin 2023

August 30, 2015

December 2011