Wednesday, September 9, 2009

9/9/9 or 09/09/09
Kind of fun! KLOV is right on this! 88.7 FM in this area.
Joshua was actually born at 21:21 pm. They told me not to push between contractions but I pushed anyway and it only took 10 minutes - the bearing down part. This does not mean you should do that, I didn't always with some of the other kids, but there is a time.
Back to today :)
Am looking for some blogs from some of you. Facebook is great for touching base - not so much for writing more. I have written since a kid - this is nice since it is shared.
Rogue Community College is great for taking classes. I recently took 24 credits over there. The computer classes were great. Josiah Dean is very like David - good at computers way back / punch cards, etc. David came in a little after that and made a computer to take to the Josephine County Fair when he was about 10. Made.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

At The Door Bowdoin Bulletin 2023

August 30, 2015

December 2011