Sunday, September 27, 2009


Nice to visit Parkway Christian Center. I really enjoyed the worship group with some brass in it along with Sharee Luce at the piano. Sharee has taught some of our children's piano lessons and is a concert pianist, having performed in Europe. She practices a lot and our son Ben came to me and said he would like to see her give a concert! I was so pleased he could tell how good she is. She teaches piano and strings here at New Hope and accompanies the various choirs. And the saxophone and clarinet both by the same person were wonderful. And the message on prayer was great. I am reading a book on prayer by David Jeremiah, The Prayer Matrix. I just finished it, only 86 pages.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

At The Door Bowdoin Bulletin 2023

August 30, 2015

December 2011